Taiwan - Day 1: Taipei

1. Eslite 24 hour Dunnan Bookstore (诚品书店 - 台北)
No. 245, Section 1, Dunhua South Road, Da’an District, Taipei City, Taiwan 106
    台北市大安区敦化南路一段245号2F

It is a nice place if you love books. I am drawn towards the comfy atmosphere and I wouldn't mind spending there browsing. Sigh...if only the books were in Simplified Mandarin 😂

  
Extra info: Taichung's branch has nicer interior designs to take photo with.


2. Shida Night Market (師大夜市)🌟🌟🌟
Lane 39, Shida Road, Da’an District, Taipei City, Taiwan 106
台北市大安区师大路龙泉街

I was recommended here as it caters mostly for the university students, so the things are a bit more cheaper in that sense. There are a variety of food here to try, as well as clothes to shop. Food are nice but shopping not so much as I realised most clothes I can get online for a way cheaper price. But as compared to other famous touristy night markets, Shida is still cheaper if you really want to shop.

Bei Gang Dou Hua (北港豆花)
35TWD
I wanted hot, but all were sold out except the cold ones. We ordered one tau fu fa aka soy bean pudding with peanut (花生豆花 ), it was so so to me.


Hsu Ji Sheng Jian Bao(許記生煎包
40TWD
This is nice, we all like this though had to queue for a while.


  
Shi Yun (師園鹽酥雞)
60TWD
Not bad, we did not had to queue for long too.


  
Deng Long Lu Wei 燈籠滷味
70TWD 
(depends on what you take and the quantity)
The queue was long so I had to wait for a while. The savoury braised sauce was okay for me, if only it was a bit stronger for my Malaysian taste bud 😂. One thing I regret was not trying their 王子面 (Taiwan's version of Mamee noodle) as recommended by many. I was so engrossed on how the guy cooked and packed the food till I forget to take the noodle *face palm 



Check out:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Day Trip to Teluk Intan, Perak

Medan Selera Seksyen 17

3D3N in Penang with only RM400!!